Here's me diagnosing myself with mental illnesses for about a minute, more or less. Anxiety? Check✅! Social anxiety? Check✅! Selective mutism as a result of social anxiety? Check✅!!! Possibly depression. Probably body image issues and some sort of eating disorder that started very recently. Maybe ADHD (I watched a video about a person with ADHD recently, and I could relate to a lot of the symptoms they had). There was another one but I forgot. I also have self esteem problems, according to my therapist, which, kind of surprised me, not gonna lie, since I'm a person pretty confident in myself (in my thoughts, that is, so I guess she has a point), though up till recenly, I used to call myself an idiot in my thoughts, until I noticed how harmful it was (since I'm very self aware, which is one of my best traits) a few months ago and stopped calling myself that. Instead now when I do something idiotic, I call myself a "genius" sarcastically, which I think is less harmful? Because if I call myself an idiot, than it's basically a self fulfilling prophecy. And I did learn to love myself by the help of my book (which I hope will come out soon, by the way), so I think that's a lot of progress in pretty little time. I'm proud of myself.
This is too funny🤣🤣
So there's a power outage in our building right now, I know for sure it's in our whole building because I saw two of our neighbours from a few floors up walking up the steps to their apartment, which means the elevator isn't working, which means the outage is in the whole building. And since there is no electricity, there is also no Wi-fi. And since my little brother is home with us, and all he does all day is be on his tablet, he's in the living room right now, and, (this is why I'm posting this🤣) he's literally just asking "Why?" so dramatically it sounds like it's the end of the world🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'm just hearing it all the way from my room (he's saying it really loudly🤣🤣) and dying laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'M DEAD!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. THAT KID IS SO DRAMATIC, I LOVE IT!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was just too funny not to write about🤣🤣🤣. Have a good day/night🤗
Comments
Post a Comment