So, in my last therapy session a few days ago, my therapist asked me if generally I think I'm happy, and I was like, "Yes, I think so,". And then she started asking me about certain emotions and what do I do when I feel those emotions, and she asked me what do I do when I'm sad. So I thought about it and realized that I genuinely don't know, because me being sad doesn't happen that often so I wouldn't be able to tell you what I do when it does happen. And so I told her that and she was surprised to hear that. I think most teenagers my age feel sad more often then not, or at least more than adults. So that just showed me that I am happier than I thought I am. I am a pretty happy person in general, so it's not shocking. But it still surprised me.
This is too funny🤣🤣
So there's a power outage in our building right now, I know for sure it's in our whole building because I saw two of our neighbours from a few floors up walking up the steps to their apartment, which means the elevator isn't working, which means the outage is in the whole building. And since there is no electricity, there is also no Wi-fi. And since my little brother is home with us, and all he does all day is be on his tablet, he's in the living room right now, and, (this is why I'm posting this🤣) he's literally just asking "Why?" so dramatically it sounds like it's the end of the world🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'm just hearing it all the way from my room (he's saying it really loudly🤣🤣) and dying laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'M DEAD!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. THAT KID IS SO DRAMATIC, I LOVE IT!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was just too funny not to write about🤣🤣🤣. Have a good day/night🤗
Comments
Post a Comment