For some reason my mind wandered to my elementary school's show that we did at the end of the year we left elementary school while I was waiting for my food at a restaurant with my grandparents. And when it wandered there, of course it went to Johnathan. So, just to fill you in, I did not participate in the show. You could either dance, sing, or act, so I went for singing at first, because I thought I had to, and of course all the girls there (it was mostly girls) told me that I have a beautiful voice. But the pressure was too much, and I have stage fright, so when I found out I didn't have to participate, of course I quit. My mom told me I shouldn't, because she didn't participate and she regretted it, though I just couldn't. I'd just humiliate myself on that stage. And let me tell ya, I don't regret not participating in it though. I just wasn't ready. It was not my time to shine yet. And I'm glad I didn't participate because I got to see the show. I remember the group of students that chose singing went to an actual tecording studio to record the song, so at the show they were lip-sincing while they were dancing. So back to the point of me thinking about Johnathan, as always. Apparently he chose acting, because in the show he was playing a teacher. I remember a group of students from my grade sitting on the floor, facing us, and him with his back to us, wearing a black suit's jacket, and putting on a ridiculous voice to try and imitate a teacher in a funny way. Thinking about it makes me smile.
This is too funny🤣🤣
So there's a power outage in our building right now, I know for sure it's in our whole building because I saw two of our neighbours from a few floors up walking up the steps to their apartment, which means the elevator isn't working, which means the outage is in the whole building. And since there is no electricity, there is also no Wi-fi. And since my little brother is home with us, and all he does all day is be on his tablet, he's in the living room right now, and, (this is why I'm posting this🤣) he's literally just asking "Why?" so dramatically it sounds like it's the end of the world🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'm just hearing it all the way from my room (he's saying it really loudly🤣🤣) and dying laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'M DEAD!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. THAT KID IS SO DRAMATIC, I LOVE IT!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was just too funny not to write about🤣🤣🤣. Have a good day/night🤗
Comments
Post a Comment