First day after I finished writing my book. It feels weird, not having something to write. I mean, I have more books already planned, but I'm using all my will power to not write them because I promised myself I'll take a break after finishing my book, and throughout that break start working on my YouTube channel, on recording song covers and uploading it and starting my career as a singer. I'm really excited for that. Though after finishing my book and having nothing to write, I feel this hole in my chest, this emptiness that only writing can fill. Since I didn't write today, I was bored enough to start drawing again (digitally drawing, that is). I drew one of the characters from my next book, and to be honest, I'm quite happy with what I've got so far. Though it's far from being finished. Also, I sent my friend the book to read to see whatshe thinks, and I'll start looking for publishers.
This is too funny🤣🤣
So there's a power outage in our building right now, I know for sure it's in our whole building because I saw two of our neighbours from a few floors up walking up the steps to their apartment, which means the elevator isn't working, which means the outage is in the whole building. And since there is no electricity, there is also no Wi-fi. And since my little brother is home with us, and all he does all day is be on his tablet, he's in the living room right now, and, (this is why I'm posting this🤣) he's literally just asking "Why?" so dramatically it sounds like it's the end of the world🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'm just hearing it all the way from my room (he's saying it really loudly🤣🤣) and dying laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'M DEAD!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. THAT KID IS SO DRAMATIC, I LOVE IT!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was just too funny not to write about🤣🤣🤣. Have a good day/night🤗
Comments
Post a Comment