I just watched Cinema Therapy's Thor episode (go watch it!! They're awesome!!!), and I just now wondered, if I were inside the marvel universe, would I be able to lift Miulnir? I don't know. That's a hard question... I mean, Cap was able to lift it a little bit, and in the end even wield it, and I have Cap's values and goal to some extent, so I wonder? And also, since I'm both guy and girl, and my traits literally contradic each other, and I'm both good and evil, I feel like I'm the perfect balance. So I feel like such a person as myself will be worthy, I guess? Of wielding Thor's hammer? I don't know. You'll be the judge of that since I'm pretty biased (you can read my book"The place where all the broken things go" on Wattpad and decide for yourself). Sorry, I had to advertise my book somehow🤣🤣🤣. So... Tell me what you think in the comments. I'd love to hear your opinions.
This is too funny🤣🤣
So there's a power outage in our building right now, I know for sure it's in our whole building because I saw two of our neighbours from a few floors up walking up the steps to their apartment, which means the elevator isn't working, which means the outage is in the whole building. And since there is no electricity, there is also no Wi-fi. And since my little brother is home with us, and all he does all day is be on his tablet, he's in the living room right now, and, (this is why I'm posting this🤣) he's literally just asking "Why?" so dramatically it sounds like it's the end of the world🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'm just hearing it all the way from my room (he's saying it really loudly🤣🤣) and dying laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'M DEAD!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. THAT KID IS SO DRAMATIC, I LOVE IT!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was just too funny not to write about🤣🤣🤣. Have a good day/night🤗
Comments
Post a Comment