I've come to the conclusion that I'm just another version of Loki in the multiverse. First reason that I'm another version of Loki: We have almost the same exact personality, only mine is both Loki's and Thor's combined. Second: Me and my sister basically have the same relationship dynamic that he and Thor have, only my siblings are basically little mes just more extreme. Like, for example, my sister is more annoying than I am, which I didn't think was possible, but I was proven wrong🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'm just a more superior version of him😏😏😏, and that's something a Loki would say (like, he literally says that about Sylvie before he meets her, that he's obviously the more superior version). See? Am I a Loki or am I not (and don't you dare say not!!)? Also, he is both good and evil, like me. Seriously, I am almost everything a human can be in this world!! Let me give you an example. I am an optimist, but I'm also a pessimist. Didn't think that was possible, right? Well, that just means you haven't met me, darling. Seriously, even when it comes to gender expression I'm both🤣🤣🤣!!!! Literally!!! I'm bigender! I'm both a guy and a girl🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!! Wow. My whole existence is a joke the universe created. And, honestly, I'm not complaining! I'm living the dream! Also, another thing I forgot to mention, like Loki, I survived when the whole universe was against me. When the universe was, and still is, trying to kill me. I survived this long, and I'm not going anywhere. "What makes Loki, a Loki?", "We never win, but we always survive." Or something like that🤣🤣🤣🤣. Listen, I'm a reading and writing learner, which means I'm not very good at remembering things people say, I'm better at remembering by reading or writing something, okay? Did I write the quote wrong? Probably. Do I care? Not in the least. If I got it wrong, than that's how the quote it feom now on!!! "Us Lokis never win. But we always survive!" I am a freaking Loki!!!! Yeah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!! Also! I just remembered another thing I have in common with Loki, we're both closest and the most alike our mothers. I am a lot like my mom (like, more than a I aware of).
This is too funny🤣🤣
So there's a power outage in our building right now, I know for sure it's in our whole building because I saw two of our neighbours from a few floors up walking up the steps to their apartment, which means the elevator isn't working, which means the outage is in the whole building. And since there is no electricity, there is also no Wi-fi. And since my little brother is home with us, and all he does all day is be on his tablet, he's in the living room right now, and, (this is why I'm posting this🤣) he's literally just asking "Why?" so dramatically it sounds like it's the end of the world🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'm just hearing it all the way from my room (he's saying it really loudly🤣🤣) and dying laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'M DEAD!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. THAT KID IS SO DRAMATIC, I LOVE IT!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was just too funny not to write about🤣🤣🤣. Have a good day/night🤗
Comments
Post a Comment