I've never had a celebrity crush. I've just realised that recently. Like, I've found celebrities attractive and all, but I never had an actual crush on one. Is that normal, is that how celebrity crushes are supposed to be? Or is it just me? Maybe it's because I'm asexual. Or is aromantic the one where you're not attracted to people? And I mean physical attraction. The only celebrity crush I've ever had was on Harry Potter, but I only had a crush on him because he had dark hair and blue eyes like the guy I was actually in love with, but was denying it to myself so much that I didn't even know I was in love with him until only a few years later. So, I have a preference for dark hair and blue eyes. Though, I do have a major crush on Kit Conor and Joe Locke, both of which are playing an on screen couple as Nick Nelson and Charlie Spring from Heartstopper.
This is too funny🤣🤣
So there's a power outage in our building right now, I know for sure it's in our whole building because I saw two of our neighbours from a few floors up walking up the steps to their apartment, which means the elevator isn't working, which means the outage is in the whole building. And since there is no electricity, there is also no Wi-fi. And since my little brother is home with us, and all he does all day is be on his tablet, he's in the living room right now, and, (this is why I'm posting this🤣) he's literally just asking "Why?" so dramatically it sounds like it's the end of the world🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'm just hearing it all the way from my room (he's saying it really loudly🤣🤣) and dying laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'M DEAD!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. THAT KID IS SO DRAMATIC, I LOVE IT!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was just too funny not to write about🤣🤣🤣. Have a good day/night🤗
Comments
Post a Comment